Monday, April 4, 2011

Next month

Manos Del Uruguay Silk Blend in "Topaz"


Manos Del Uruguay Serena in "Green Tea" and "Tide"


.


Next month I'm doing the "Live Below the Line" challenge again, but this time for the whole month. More on that in May, I dare say, but on the knitting side I decided to restrict myself to $3 a day, and it has to be Fair Trade certified yarn. The only Fair Trade yarn company is "Manos Del Uruguay", and I can only get it from one place in Australia: "Evoke yarn and fabric".


.


This measley :) little packet of (beautiful) yarn is 250g/1040m. That gives me 8g/33m of yarn each day. Also, all my spending money for the month is going towards sponsoring participants.


.


I have a few things to finish in April, and some projects to choose for May...


2 comments:

Alrischa said...

I weighed it, and the Serena is 20g heavier than it should be... an extra 2m a day. lol.

kelgell said...

Nice stuff. I like the Tide. How's it feel? Soft? I'll have to find I Knit London when I visit London. They have multicolour skeins. Found a wool shop in town today too and will have to check it out when I get the chance.

Locations of visitors to this page