Wednesday, April 18, 2012

This month

...I have been fixing the Ginny


and knitting more Fargyles

(sock 2 is 95% complete... I'll finish it in May for points ...hehehe)

I also may have started a little bitty Milo, size 3 months.

New yarn:

It's time to start saving for Bendi, but first, I had to buy myself some birthday yarn.

This is Lorna's Laces limited edition colorway for April. It's called Wonderstone, and I bought a skein of Solemate. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm hoping it will turn into longer-lasting socks. Plan to make some socks with it next month, if I have time, but I might use the green stuff I bought first.

Apparently Wonderstone had a magic influence on me, because the other ones I bought were these:











hehehe.
Also got a bit of  Toast and Natural





I've updated all my stash on Ravelry. It took a while :)

Oh, yeah. Also got a present from Kelly (sister) who holidayed in Iceland lately, and found me some local goods!




and a prize from the HPKCHC game

 Nine skeins!! of this green, which is Jo Sharp Silkroad DK tweed in a color called "Beanshoot". Nine!

Well, I'd better get to bed. It's 3am. Night shifts on Saturday and Monday but not Sunday or Tuesday (tonight) have messed with my brain a bit. :)

1 comment:

kelgell said...

So much yarnie goodness. Mmm.

Locations of visitors to this page