Kelly crochetted a whole scarf and I made this cute little thing:
for this cute little thing:
Now I think it's a little long, but it doesn't matter. It will fit her for ages. I never really liked the look of sideways tops, but I like this one. Probably because of the model. Ü
Also made some onion skin dye. It didn't come out too dark. It was supposed to go from white through to the brown I saw in the internet picture, but it didn't change color much! Still, it's fun to try this stuff.
Well, I'm off to bludge Ü for 30 more minutes before it's time to cook tea.
I made one in this pattern for Nathan for his birthday (which he loved, btw), so I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone: try Noro Silk Garden Lite and make similar hats for the rest of us. This one is mine... 100 stitches per round, and about 40 rows before the decreases (same as Nathan's). I might make Byron's with 90 stitches and Jasmine's with 80.
Here is one Broadripple sock. I only started it in September.
I decided to finish this one (so I could wear it!!!) and then put it into hibernation. It fits well, but I'm not loving the color or the style any more. And the cheapo needles are driving me nuts! Until I can get some very nice 3.25mm ones, the second sock can wait.
Here's a second sock, with a photo to prove it. My Neon socks.
They feel a little loose, but nice and warm. BTW, I know I said I had big feet, but I put my sole against my Dad's today, and my foot is about two-thirds his. I told him I'm not making him socks. He can buy his own.
This is not finished!
Well, no... but I finished row 80 of the Vivian. It only took me a month to do 30 rows. Silly thing. As soon as I can find (or obtain) some more 6mm needles, I'm going to start the sleeves, just to add some interest.