Monday, July 30, 2012

Bendigo, finally

Yep, I'm a bit slack, because the day-trip to the Bendigo Sheep and Wool Festival was more than a week ago. I'm blaming night shift ;)

I sat and watched one of the fashion shows. There were crazy outfits, as well as some that I would like to have taken home.



Thousands of sheep in big sheds (various competitions), including this little love



So cute that he inspired my lunch ;)


hehehe.

There was a shed-full of competition craft, all nicely displayed (except by the time I got there, on the last day, everything was covered with ribbons.)


Lace

Cables

Weaving


Colorwork

Felting

Handspun

Then I just wandered around, spending my saved-up BendiMoney on yarn and fibre. I sure didn't have much left when I came home, except for the proverbial "Three Bags Full" :)


More details on that later, after I've posted some yarn away...


No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page