Not much to look at yet, but there are about 6 inches of 1x1 ribbing, 3 vikkel braids, the numbers of pi up to 35 decimals, I think, a few sine waves, and the beginnings of Daleks. The Daleks have been trying to exterminate the project from row 1, which I had to knit, tink, knit, tink and knit again due to a problem that, apparently, didn't exist after all. Sigh. After the Daleks I think I'll do the DNA strand. So far it's about 9 or 10 inches long, so half way to the underarms.
The Bravo mix went into Potions class
|102g, 134 yards of six-ply|
and the Charlie mix went into Charms
|110g, 138 yards of six-ply|
The only other thing I've made this month is a cowl for Mother's Day, which I did on night shift Friday and Saturday night before Mother's Day. I cast it off at breaky time, as Nathan got the kids ready for church and before I went to bed, so this is a tired look... ;)
Now I'm going back to work on Daleks and spin some more of the Echo mix. Lots to do before the end of May.