Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bit more

The yarn is spun up for Phi










And I've finished washing and carding the fleece. I dyed some of it, but most of it is the natural light grey color.





It's hard to tell it's grey, but here's a comparison with half a bit of A4 paper




So all I have left to do to get to my 50% NEWT mark is knit up two more skeins of Madelinetosh Vintage into my jumper. I've done two skeins, and finished the sleeves, and now I'm onto the body :) I'm taking it to work tonight. Night shift has been encroaching on my knitting time, but I also like to eat and turn on the heater, so I have to do it. hehe. And yesterday I got distracted from Stilwell and spun up this 150g skein of 2ply... just to see how it went, you know?





Next time: new yarn :)



2 comments:

ruthsplace said...

You've been productive. Looks like lovely fibre you've been prepping.

ruthsplace said...

You've been productive. Looks like lovely fibre you've been prepping.

Locations of visitors to this page