Monday, October 6, 2008

Some of the stash

Sick of my messy shelf of yarn, I tipped it all onto the bed to sort. Yikes!





Er, how did that happen? This is not even all of it... there are about 20 other balls in various project bags. My hubby came in and suggested that maybe I should knit some more things before buying more wool.

I think so.

I sorted it into wool, acrylic and mixes, and put them all in bags (because if mice found them they could build an apartment block). The shelf looks much neater.

Can't get motivated to knit for Christmas, because knitting for babies (and my own kids) is more fun. Maybe the list I made will work for Christmas 2009.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Now that's a stash that's starting to show some promise! ;)

Karin said...

Wow, check out that stash. But don't feel bad. I should blush at the size of mine.

Karin

SinΓ©ad said...

One thing I learned early on in my knitting was to never work on the stash when hubby is around. Too many opportunities for him to moan about its size, if you ask me!
Get cracking on the Cristmas knitting, it's great fun once you get into the swing of it. :)

Locations of visitors to this page