Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Birthdays

Happy Birthday, Byron! On one hand, I can't believe he's already 4. On the other hand, it feels like we've had him much longer than 4 years!

This morning, while Byron was anxiously waiting for everyone else to wake up so he could open presents, I sewed the last buttons on these little mittens. They are the handwarmers from the Powder River Set. They're very soft and light, so I'm not sure if they're "UK-level warmth" but they've been posted over to Kelly, who's birthday is coming up.



While I posted those, Byron and I picked up his present from Auntie Kelly. We don't often go anywhere without his little brother and sister, so he wanted to prolong the trip with a cool little walk up and down the street.

I think it's a good jumper to wear over a white shirt. A bit of a haircut, and he'd be very swish :)

Happy Birthday little boy! And Happy thirty-mmpphhth birthday for the end of the month, little sister! hehe.

3 comments:

kelgell said...

Woohoo. I'm excited! They look great. Can't wait to see them in person. I went walking the other evening and I was fine in just a few layers but my hands were cold. So I think they'll still get good use.
Byron looks so cute. Quite grown up in his 4jumper over the shirt. Bet he really enjoyed his little errand to the post office. Sounds like my choices were a hit. Send more pics when you can, please.

Tara said...

Happy Birthday, Byron! I hope it was a fabulous day of gifts, games and cake. (ps: the fingerless gloves look great!)

Lynne said...

Happy birthday, Byron.

Locations of visitors to this page