Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 11!?

It's Feb 23 ... just past midnight... which means it's day 11 of the Ravelympics!!
.
[deep breath]
.
ok.
.
I've done the ribbing and 37 rows of the Winter Twilight Mitts chart. It's tight, because I pull the yarn around the back too tight. I'm hoping a good blocking will stretch it out, and if not... I'm sure they'll make a nice present. But there are only 6 or 7 more days of the Ravelympics left, and I'm not sure I can finish these and the Smiths. So I decided to shelf this one until Mrs. Smith is done. At least that way I'll have two events completed instead of one and two halves!
.


When I bought that Juliet from WFF, Jasmine was just starting to crawl! lol. At least I did get around to it eventually :D
.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page