So I don't think I'm going to manage a pair a month next year, even if the Yarn Harlot can. Instead, I'm joining the Super Special Six Pattern Sock Club 2011 (!) to make 6 pairs. Here are my yarn choices...
1. Patonyle sock yarn, chocolate-dyed by me.
2. Dream in Color Smooshy. Color: Spring Tickle
3. EGMTK. Color: dark green
4. Wired For Fibre Greta. Color: denim
5. Two Tees. Color: Kaleidoscope
6. Dream in Color Smooshy. Color: In Vino Veritas
Here's a link to the chosen sock patterns, with knitting dates and pictures. We're all doing Shur’tugal, Nutkin, Leyburns, Fox Faces, Nanner and Boyfriend Socks.
You might not have heard of Two Tees, as I think 'Sue from the knitting group" has only just started dyeing it. I got some pretty quick, from her HawthorneCottage site. Luckily she lives "around the corner", so she put it in my letterbox, all balled up for me :)