Friday, April 29, 2011

Deserves its own post


My sister left for England just before my birthday. She left me a helpful little device to keep track of rows during cabling, and promised to send me some very English wool.

It arrived yesterday. Not only is it very English, but it's also called Robin Hood! lol!

And it's perfectly Sport Weight. And a fantastic color which I love so much I rolled it straight up into a ball. But couldn't think of anything to cast on immediately, so it's just sitting on the bench being admired.

I think this will work great for colorwork mittens. In June.

P.S. I'm a Slytherin. It was my first preferenssse. Mwah haha!

3 comments:

SinΓ©ad said...

Ooh Natural Dye Studio! I love their yarns. I bought a few skeins last year when I was over there for Knit Nation. Great name for the shade!

kelgell said...

Great colours too. Love it.

Lynne said...

Very pretty! Somehow Robin Hood conjures up shades of green for me!

Locations of visitors to this page